- I received my B.E. in Information Security at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. In Fall 2021, I would start pursuing my M.S. in Computer Science at Stanford.
- My research interest lies in Deep unsupervised learning, Reinforcement Learning and Robotics. I am also highly interested in devising algorithms that enable the robots to solve complex tasks to help human make better decisions.
- My current CV is available here. If you are interested in my research or have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
- My research experience starts from sophomore year when I joined APEX Lab, in Computer Science Department and was advised by Prof. Weinan Zhang and Prof. Yong Yu.
- For the 2019 Spring Semester, I studied in UC Berkeley as an international exchange student and continued to do research in BAIR Lab, advised by Prof. Pieter Abbeel.
- July. 2020. Our paper Learning to Manipulate Deformable Objects without Demonstrations is accepted by the 2020 RSS conference.
- May. 2019. I start my summer research intership at UC Berkeley BAIR Lab, advised by Prof. Pieter Abbeel, mentored by Thanard Kurutach and Lerrel Pinto.